Tuesday, May 25, 2010

YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK - BUFFALO!

The massive herd of buffalo in Yellowstone National Park is beautiful. They are a common sight here. During my visit, I saw a lot of babies. The mothers are very protective - and look out if you get too near one of the babies!
(Click on photos to enlarge.)
Would you want to share a picnic with this guy??
The babies are so cute!!
Humans are a curiosity to them - but they mind
their mothers and don't come near.
So sweet!
THEY OWN THE ROAD!
You will be driving along, and suddenly see THIS!
They don't move or yield!
If you don't move, the will charge your car.
She had to nudge her little brat across the street.
This made me a little nervous because her
baby wasn't keeping up. But, he seemed to
know to stay away from the cars.
My window was down and this guy was
really giving me the stank-eye!